Sunday, January 24, 2010

Listen To What The Fan Says pt.7






This has to be the greatest station ever! The music is like I hand-picked it myself! Thank you Fab 4 Radio!

I'm sure everyone here is very familiar with Beatles-A-Rama & Beatles Radio, but has anyone listened to Fab4Radio? I just stumbled upon and it will blow you away!



Hey your station is sounding great, thanks for all the shout out plays and also my songs, I love Fab 4 Radio

i am so glad i found you - fab4radio.com

this is so much better than beatles-a-rama

A MUST FOR ANY BEATLES - JOHN PAUL GEORGE AND RINGO

DON'T TOUCH YOUR DAIL FAB4RADIO.COM BRINGS A BATCH OF REAL BIG STARS

THE BEST BEATLES RADIO STATTION ON THE NET-UK R'N'R

fab4Radio YOU ROCK!  Chicago,IL

this is the best internet beatles radio station...thank you Florida
love the selection of songs - mix Boardman,OR

Fantastic!!!!!! new york

thanks for the sounds, cool to ear Klaus and friends St. Paul, MN

England-Fab4Radio rocks!

As a radio DJ, this station makes me drool. If I could have a dream job in radio, THIS would be it! Guess I'll have to be content listening.

I did happen to hear one of my songs  I was so excited to hear it thanks a lot, Jimmy P

this is a perfect blend of old and new John, Paul, George and Ringo + Beatles + others
thanks for taking our song request Yeah Yeah Yeah! ---Toronto

Fab4Radio.com is way beyond compare how could I dance with another///Memphis

Play more Paul songs Meat Free Monday P.M. London * England

Keeping the dream alive - keep selling our records! an Apple a day... London

we love the Mono box set keep it coming---New Orleans

Our office has fab4radio on all day long... thanks Texas

Please play our song requests / Badfinger,Jackie Lomax, Billy Preston & Bob Dylan plus many more... wow what a station Boston